Ex-con is struggling

State and local government assistance programs.
Bella1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ex-con is struggling

Post by Bella1 »

Hello, my brother is currently residing at my older brothers home in Shàhola P.A. He was recently released from prison, and has been working with a landscape company for the past 3 months. He has 3 months to find a place of his own. However he has very little to no money, to afford his monthly bills and catch up what he already owes to his probation department and parole fees. He makes $10 an hour and works as many hours, as they will give him, which is the maximum at part-time 25 hours a week. His schedule is 7 days a week 3 1/2 hours a day.
My point of this email, is I cannot financially afford to help him with any money. I'm trying to reach out for him, and seek an organization who may be able to help me for him.
He doesn't have friends or any other family members that can help him out and pay for his bills. Or transportation. Anything will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and effort. If you have any questions and need to contact me, please call me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Ex-con is struggling

Post by Admin »

There are assistance programs in Pennyslvania for anyone to try, including convicts. With the tight job market, maybe he can also find work as employers have "lowered" their standards.
Bella1 wrote:Hello, my brother is currently residing at my older brothers home in Shàhola P.A.