Lack of resources in my county

State and local government assistance programs.
Britney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lack of resources in my county

Post by Britney »

Yes Hendricks County needs a homeless shelter. We have called churches and one hotel. We had a problem with last year rent. We stopped it by telling the church that the lady lied and now we have no where to go. We are not going back to Marion County for a shelter.
They need a few for this county and they need to have hotel vouchers for the homeless to stay in hotels. They need gas vouchers as well this is ridiculous. This state keeps telling us to call connect 211, but that is a waste of time and minutes on my cell phone.
They need to allow people with very low credit scores to get a place regardless of the situation the people are in. I am mad and sick and tired of getting treated unfairly and I am disability and broke and have 3 kids ages 14 and a half 11 and a half and 9 and a half.
We need assistance and we are not getting the help we need. The president will hear about this.
Lateefah

Re: Lack of resources in my county

Post by Lateefah »

I was reading about you giving help to those who are living paycheck to paycheck and still are short. I get SSI only and I would like to know if you can HELP me? My Big Brother had me on his cell phone account and he was paying for it each month....until he got laid off from his job, he lives in Chula Vista, CA. That was on the 4th of August and I still have no phone. My water was turned OFF on the 8th of August because I brought food for myself, my cats, and my dog and got more cleaning supplies than I should have. I have been using bottled water for myself and them. My water bill is $191.00.
When you do not have money to pay your bill they do not come and ask, "Can we help" or can we ask someone to help you? They shoot first and ask questions later. I know God sees me and I know God will make a way. Matthew 7:7 says "ask and you shall receive.....Can you HELP me? Because I do not have a phone, would you PLEASE write me at my email. Sincerely yours;
P.S. Merry Christmas and May God Bless You in the New Year.
Ashley

Post by Ashley »

I am a single mother of 2. I recently lost my job and am in the process of finding a new job in the next county. In the meantime I am behind on my rent and utilities. My landlord recently let me know that I need to get rent paid up or he will have to ask me to move. This is all very difficult to deal with on top of also having a child with a rare disorder. I am also expecting a notice for my utilities to be shut off at any time. If there is any way to get some assistance in my county as quick as possible, I would be eternally grateful. Please let me know of any help available to me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of needs. Good for you looking for a job in nearby Bastrop County, as you need to work. Maybe day care for your kids, and the one with a rare disorder may qualify for disability. While help help you bring some money in the door.
Ashley wrote:I am a single mother of 2. I recently lost my job and am in the process of finding a new job in the next county. In the meantime I am behind on my rent and utilities. My landlord recently let me know that I need to get rent paid up or he will have to ask me to move. This is all very difficult to deal with on top of also having a child with a rare disorder. I am also expecting a notice for my utilities to be shut off at any time. If there is any way to get some assistance in my county as quick as possible, I would be eternally grateful. Please let me know of any help available to me.