We have a past bankruptcy on our record

State and local government assistance programs.
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We have a past bankruptcy on our record

Post by Sayers »

I live in New Lexington, Ohio. My husband started working and lost his social security. Then his job laid him off due to lack of work available. I have called Community Action, churches, and Job and Family Services to get help with rent. They either are not helping people anymore, have no funding to help, or we do not match the requirements for help. (No Minor Children).
I am disabled and we have a 42 year old disabled man living with us. If we don't get the rent paid we will be on the streets. We cannot get approved for low income. I have a bankruptcy (2 years old), my husband has a false eviction on his credit. We have been denied numerous times for low income housing. I don't know what to do and don't know where to turn for help. My husband was denied for unemployment since he was only working 9 weeks. Please tell me where to get help.
Perry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: We have a past bankruptcy on our record

Post by Perry »

I am currently 5 months pregnant and I am at risk of losing my apartment. I have fallen 2 months behind on my rent due to some financial issues and an old bankruptcy I have had. I do not have any family in the state of GA so I would be living in my car. Which I am also at risk of losing. I was just wondering if there is any way that this organization could help. Please feel free to contact me back via email. Thank you for your time.