Caring for my entire family

State and local government assistance programs.
Putin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Caring for my entire family

Post by Putin »

I'm a single mother of 3 children, and I also help take care of my dying mother and disabled sister. I work very hard to make end meet but with having to help my sister, mother and father live as well I'm have days that I don't even eat so that they can. I have a hard time getting any food stamps or Medicaid for children because a lot of my money spent is on medications and medical needs of others, that are no documented and don't count.
We live in two separate apartments next door to each other and I supply everything except there rent. After they pay that they have little to no income left. I also Have a son that has a kidney disorder. The doctors say it's the worst case of kidney stones they have seen in 25 years of practice that I certainly have no insurance for so all medications and appointments are out of pocket. I don't know where to turn or who can help me.
The only vehicle that we had has broke down. I'm trying my hardest to make it but because most of the things aren't on paper and The food stamp office isn't going to help me unless I can prove where all it is going. I can hardly feed my family.
I have no help and have recently received an eviction notice and I don't know where to turn because I never have been in this situation and I need to get This together for my children and myself. I have all types of management, book keeping and customer service experience. I'm a hard worker it's just not enough money. I'm really scared about my rent. I need some financial help to get me caught up on back on track. And a social worker that will listen and take in all that I'm responsible for. I'm scared and overwhelm thank you and God bless.
Chaz

Re: Caring for my entire family

Post by Chaz »

I am a veteran served 1997-2001 and I have a wife and 3 children, and I am trying to care for my family. My wife was recently let go from her job, we live in an at-will state. Child care costs are more than what she can make at any other job in the market so she cannot work.
I pay child support to my ex in the amount of 650 per month. We have 3 children living with us and I make $15 per hour. I really do not know what to do as my paychecks do not cover nearly half the bills and the state will not offer food assistance and I have been stonewalled by the DSHS people as they say I make too much money at $15 per hour. We have an eviction looming from 3.5 years ago and moved here because I lost a good paying job in Arizona.
I really feel like I have no options and I cannot see my family on the street. I work hard I just have no way of getting a rental unit due to cost and the past eviction. Any advice on how to best care for them would be very helpful at this point. Thank you.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Have your wife get a job working an opposite shift to save the childcare expenses or get another part time job, whatever it takes.
Sarisk

Post by Sarisk »

Dear Sir/Madam.
Re: D/O.B 01/01/1967
I have a brother and sister who I have been caring after for a long time.
He has severe disability and mental health problems. He has had these problems for the last 25 years. Currently he takes the following medication. I care for him but he needs more.
- Anti-Psychotic medication to regulate his mental health
- He is on a 2 weekly depot medication 200mg Zuclopethixol depot injection.
-He receives all these medications from BMH Assessment and Recovery Central and East.
Abdikarim has recently moved in to a council house on the 24th April 2017.
In addition to this, I contacted the local crisis prevention team in Bristol and I requested household items for Abdikarim from furniture’s, non-slipping Floor and electrical.
They have only decided to fund us a fridge only, as a result we would need the following household items if possible for the family. Do stores help caregivers.
1- Cooker (Electrical)
2-Vacuum Cleaner,
3-Non slipping Floor
4-Bed with a mattress
5- Sofa
6- Kitchen equipment’s
7- Wardrobe
If you can help us, my family, with any of the above, we will be very grateful
Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter and I look forward to receive your response.
  Yours faithfully,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As you noted, that is a lot of help you need to care for your entire family. We recommend using the main site as well as the search bars there. So navigate here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/
Mybadder

Post by Mybadder »

Good morning.
My name is Renee and I rent a home in El Cajon. I am seeking emergency help due to the fact I had pneumonia for 3 1/2 months, went to the hospital twice, from October through the very beginning of January this year. I have had pneumonia in the past, but this was different. I honestly thought I was going to die. Even scarier was my family caught it too and now I am caring for my entire family. As a result of being sick, I could not work, I work for the Local 122 Union, and I depleted every last bit of savings for rent food and bills. I however am behind on January's rent, and a few bills, and it is now February. I fear losing my home and I have a 16yr old daughter. I have just begun working again but need help catching up to have all my bills current as I continue to care for my family. Is there any help you may be able to refer me to? I have contacted quite a few contacts on your list. I am going to list them below and their responses or update you with their status. 90% so far are no good. I appreciate any and all help with my situation and look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you again and Have A Wonderful Day.