Government food or pantries in Arizona

State and local government assistance programs.
Hendrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Government food or pantries in Arizona

Post by Hendrick »

I am a single strong devoted fighting mother that has raised four beautiful girls and never had to ask for assistance which I am proud to say. Unfortunately I found out I was expecting but became ill and was in a threatened miscarriage stage. Skipped work a few days at the local food pantry and now got fired. I know I will find a job soon but at 10 weeks pregnant a beautiful baby is already blooming and many companies do not want pregnant woman.
My cars alternator also went out this week and right away took care of that as well as my breaks. Without hesitation I paid a family member to fix it. All this came crashing down on me these last few weeks. I have applied but no luck due to them taking a look at my stomach I still have faith I will find a job. But my patience is running out. I was able to pay this months rent and got on WIC due to no income milk and cereal will do until I receive food stamps.
My daughters are 5,, 8, 11 & 16 and breaks my heart that they constantly tell me they are hungry. I have never went through this. I leave them with family so they can eat well but I am asking for your help in next months rent. Its about $725.00. I will volunteer in a facility here in Phoenix Arizona. Anything that will help me with that lump sum or provide me groceries for my girls. I do not even need to eat. Please I can fax you proof of all my misery termination letter mechanic receipts and references telling you about me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Government food or pantries in Arizona

Post by Admin »

If you have 4 girls to feed then a pantry may assist. It is too bad you skipped work, as that is what is causing your hardship and that is completely irresponsible. But hopefully you learned from it. And hopefully your girls learned what not to do by watching you skipping out on your job. So you are where you are, and locate Arizona food pantries.
Islander

Re: Government food or pantries in Arizona

Post by Islander »

I am writing to ask you for help. I have tried Organizations here in Arizona for food and other aid. State and federal and it seems I can't get assistance because I am an individual. I am disabled.
Recently the vehicle that was gifted to me broke down, which causes me to miss out on buying food. At no fault of mine it was gifted to me with 140,000 miles on it with no maintenance done. I live on Social Security disability $753 a month. I can't afford to get the vehicle fixed. I am unable to get to the grocery store to go properly shopping.
I have tried multiple organizations here in my state of Arizona and they all tell me they can't help me because I am an individual and I don't believe that's fair I'm disabled. I didn't ask for this to happen to me. I was struck by an out of state driver.
I am looking for assistance to get my vehicle fixed so I can get to my doctors’ appointments and go grocery shopping and do my once a month Bill paying that I need to do. It is extremely hard. My health is dwindling. I've had 2 heart surgeries already this year. When I was in an accident my car was broken and I have infected teeth And I can't get those help To get fixed.
I'm unable to contain my proper diet because I can't get to the grocery store. I've been living on Circle K food for over 6 months because that is the closest store I can get to. My house is the 1 doing I've had to her surgery already this year. When I was in an accident my job was broken And I have infected teeth And I can get those help To give fixed. I am unable to contain my property diet because I can get to the grocery store. I've been living on circle k food for over 6 months because that is the closest or I can get to. Please can you help me?