Food and diapers for a baby

State and local government assistance programs.
Campbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food and diapers for a baby

Post by Campbell »

I am 20 and my boyfriend is 22. We have a 2 year old son and another on the way. My son has brain damage and I am home taking care of him, therefore I can't work. My boyfriend has a good job, with a good pay, but we are either going to go without food sometimes, or falling short on some bills.
We have a ton of expenses we will need to be paying for soon. Our major payments will be 590 for rent, 235 to car payments, and 267 to insurance. With those 3 plus multiple other bills we will be needing to pay every month, I'm not sure we'll be able to buy diapers or food, etc. some times. I'd greatly appreciate ANY assistance or help we can get, especially for food for the baby! Thank you.
sasolis

Re: Food and diapers for a baby

Post by sasolis »

Apply at your local WIC office immediately, they do not provide diapers but can supply food for the baby and you as a pregnant mom.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food and diapers for a baby

Post by Admin »

Try one of the dozens of charities that provide diapers and baby supplies. They operate nationally, and they are intended to help people like you. You are so young and struggling, so keep plugging away at jobs and gaining new skills for a higher income too. Also, use coupons for shopping, but in the meantime, find free diaper programs.
Campbell wrote: I'm not sure we'll be able to buy diapers or food, etc. some times. I'd greatly appreciate ANY assistance or help we can get, especially for food for the baby! Thank you.