If I work from home it will save me money on child care

State and local government assistance programs.
Convent
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

If I work from home it will save me money on child care

Post by Convent »

I live in Chula Vista. I have two daughters and it's so hard to find a job that I can afford to pay daycare for my girls. I'm receiving child support and was working. I'm now stuck paying a large rent bill and have many bills on my hands.
I would love to work at home to have time for my daughters which are the most important thing in my life. I am barely making ends meet and I went on the Salvation Army website looking for food assistance and found your information about working at home. Please give me more information please.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: If I work from home it will save me money on child care

Post by Admin »

Isn't that what so many people want to do! Work from home in a job that provides them a decent income and in effect allows them to care for kids and save on daycare. Of course much easier said than done to do this, but we do not a list of side gigs, work from home jobs, freelance positions, etc. Note very hard if not impossible to get this. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... train.html
Convent wrote:I would love to work at home to have time for my daughters which are the most important thing in my life. I am barely making ends meet and I went on the Salvation Army website looking for food assistance and found your information about working at home. Please give me more information please.