Community action said I am too far behind

State and local government assistance programs.
Gomez1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Community action said I am too far behind

Post by Gomez1 »

Hi, I was advised by a local CAP Agency that it is too late for them to assist me with my financial hardship.
I have not worked since August of 2013, have no income, and have exhausted all resources...IRA, tax refund, etc.
Attached are the documents originally submitted to CAP, I hope you can help me with my situation. My landlord has not been compensated for rent or utilities since April and I risk eviction, already having lost my car to repossession.
Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
MacroCar

Re: Community action said I am too far behind

Post by MacroCar »

I just moved into a big house with two other roommates. One of them suddenly up and moved out of state. She has not paid any of her bills even though her name is on the lease as well. The community action agency said I should sue them. Hasn't paid rent, the light bill is in her name, our gas bill is more than our rent and we wouldn't have gotten cable or the house had it not been for the roommate that left.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Community action said I am too far behind

Post by Admin »

Well, they are probably right...you are too far behind. But anyway maybe they have some other solutions for you (other than financial). Once again here is there list of programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... on_ag.html