Our baby is sick

State and local government assistance programs.
Travolta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Our baby is sick

Post by Travolta »

To whom it may concern,
My husband and I are expecting our 3rd baby. We are now 34 weeks. At 19 weeks in the pregnancy we were told during a routine ultra sound that they found a lump on our babies neck. After series of ultra sound, EKG, MRI's and testing at Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles, the Dr. diagnosed our unborn baby to have a Cervical Tereroma. This is a benign Mass on the neck which consists of Solid and fluid components.

Because of the nature and rareness of this birth defect, there are no hospitals here in our home town who can perform safe delivery and surgery to a newborn to remove the mass, we have to deliver the baby via an EXIT procedure at the UCSF Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles. Once our baby is born, she will require intensive surgery and will be in NICU for several weeks/months depending on recovery stage. During this time, we will be down to 1 income household, as I will not be able to work, I will be spending my time with our baby. We are going to be in need of some financial help, paying bills and to keep things going, not to mention travel expenses to travel back to Los Angeles to visit our baby, as well as Co-pays mounting up. We are reaching out to see if there is there anything you are able to do for us? or put us in contact with people who can help? I have medical records and Dr. reports if you need them for proof.
Goniners

Re: Our baby is sick

Post by Goniners »

My rent is currently more than my income and I just had to borrow money to pay my rent but my family is all low income and I don't have access to anymore assistance. To make matters worse, our new baby is not feeling well. I am currently am flat broke and cannot pay my electric bill or food for my baby or gas to get to my part time job or get my children to school. I desperately need financial assistance to get through the month and be able to pay my next rent. Please help with anything you can. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Our baby is sick

Post by Admin »

There are some regional charities that focus on helping parents with young kids/babies. They may have referrals to financial aid too. But there are no promises made. But if your rent is more than your income, that is obviously not sustainable. For more details, try this for free baby stuff, as the local organizations are listed.
Goniners wrote:My rent is currently more than my income and I just had to borrow money to pay my rent but my family is all low income and I don't have access to anymore assistance. To make matters worse, our new baby is not feeling well. I am currently am flat broke and cannot pay my electric bill or food for my baby or gas to get to my part time job or get my children to school. I desperately need financial assistance to get through the month and be able to pay my next rent. Please help with anything you can. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God bless.