Help while waiting on job to start

State and local government assistance programs.
Kevin L
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help while waiting on job to start

Post by Kevin L »

I’m a single mother. I have a 12 year old son. I have been out of work for a month now and have 0 income as well as no help from my sons absent father. I currently have had my gas turned off. Electric I getting close to be off as well and its the 2nd of the month and cannot pay rent. I found out today that I will be starting a job in about 2 weeks. If your service I unable to provide help to me. If at all possible maybe someone can point me in the right direction on who can?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help while waiting on job to start

Post by Admin »

If you have a job starting in a couple weeks, then many agencies are much more likely to provide financial help. As you have proven you are willing and able to work, and agencies want to support people who do that. Since you have so many needs, just review the entire site. Use the search bar at the top right for finding programs for your bills, and locate resources for financial assistance.
Parseti

Post by Parseti »

We are a family of 4. We have two children ages 6 and 9. We are a one income family and due to my husband's hours getting cut from his last job to not being able to find a better job we've fallen behind on our house note and have very little time to pay it or we'll have to move while we wait for his job to increase hours and start back up. We can't do that to our kids and we don't know where else to turn.
Margarita

Post by Margarita »

My rent is due the 3rd of every month. Right now I am behind on rent and my credit card. My rent was 973.55 after rent is due the 3rd of each month it will be a late fee of 50.00 plus 5.00 per day until I am able to come up with the full amount of rent plus the late fees. and my job does not start until the 15th, so a daily. The leasing office has recently added 245.00 for court and attorney fees, and my power may be turned off.