I have nothing left to pawn for money

State and local government assistance programs.
Anderson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have nothing left to pawn for money

Post by Anderson »

Hello,
I’m in dire need of assistance with my rent, utilities and obtaining necessities. I have no income and have pawned everything I had. I moved to Charlotte after a layoff and was told by a friend, I could stay with her 3-6 months. A week prior to the move, she advised her boyfriend said no. I had a job offer, so I moved on my own but the job fell thru. I don’t know anyone here and don’t have a support network to return to. I also have my 7 year old here as well.
I’ve applied for work first, Medicaid and snap weeks ago, no word yet. I have tried applying for fast food, babysitting services and even odd jobs, to no avail.
I appreciate any assistance!
Wifeofone

Re: I have nothing left to pawn for money

Post by Wifeofone »

Please. I have lost my job, my mother can't support me and my disabled sister alone. I used a pawn shop in the past but can't do it again. I fear we will lose our apartment. I have tried to get unemployment with no success. I have been looking for jobs but live in a small town with no car. My mother is getting older and this is too much for her. Please, we need some money. I need a miracle. Please help.
Apple

Post by Apple »

I found this email online. I live in Janesville WI. I am single mother, going to college. I have run out of options to pay my rent, which is $345. I even pawned a bunch of stuff. Sheet I pay that off, my rent will go to $0 as I live in income based apartments. We also need help paint or Alliant bill, and are really struggling for groceries. Any help would be beneficial. Please direct me in where to go.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

While do do not often recommend it, there are loans from pawn shops. But being a single mom and going to school it could even be higher risk...you need to have a stable income to pay off a loan in short order. So only a last resort. Otherwise try the site for more programs.
Apple wrote:I found this email online. I live in Janesville WI. I am single mother, going to college. I have run out of options to pay my rent, which is $345. I even pawned a bunch of stuff. Sheet I pay that off, my rent will go to $0 as I live in income based apartments. We also need help paint or Alliant bill, and are really struggling for groceries. Any help would be beneficial. Please direct me in where to go.