My elderly moms needs many things

State and local government assistance programs.
Pink
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My elderly moms needs many things

Post by Pink »

I am writing to you about my mom. She is the kindest and most generous person you could ever meet. She has always helped anyone in need. She would give you her last bite of food if you needed it.
For the past several months, she has been going through a terrible time. My dad had a massive stroke last year, leaving him paralyzed and in a nursing home. My mom goes every day to visit him and stays from morning until night. I just recently moved back home from California so I can help them. My husband just started a job and we are struggling financially. My mom's car is tearing up. It is an old vehicle and my dad was able to keep it going when he was well, but it is going to be extremely costly to repair.
Her house is in bad shape She let my ex sister in law live there because she has 3 boys (youngest being my nephew). She totally destroyed the home and left it in an unlivable condition. We don't have the money to renovate the home. My mom has being staying in a rental house that my grandparents lived in. It is very old and in bad shape too. The utilities are expensive due to it not being insulated well.
My mom receives a very small check each month for disability and social security and it doesn't meet the needs. She deserves some good things to happen in her life. I have always wanted to do something special for her and unfortunately I am unable to do so. I have been sick for the past 2 years and unable to work. She deserves a break! Please help her. Thanks so much for your time.
Tolbert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: My elderly moms needs many things

Post by Tolbert »

I need help with my elderly parents. My mother has COPD, heart and lung issues, obesity, can't hardly even walk to bathroom. On oxygen 24/7. Recently diagnosed with an enlarged heart. My father isn't as bad but he is developing Alzheimer or some kind of dementia. I have been the one for the past several years taking care of them with their doctor appointments, running errands, fixing and maintaining their home, Fixing their car. I could go on and on.
At this point, everything is really starting to get out of control with their needs and the care they have to have. I need help real bad with my mom, especially. She needs a wheelchair ramp for the front porch. Home repairs, Utility assistance, prescription costs, Travel costs to doctors. She also needs Tax help. Please help me help them. Thank you.