Thank you for the information on programs

State and local government assistance programs.
Charlie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Thank you for the information on programs

Post by Charlie »

Thank you again for all of the helpful information. When we were FINALLY able to rent a place of our own after a year and a half of hell ,we were so beyond happy. We were FINALLY able to get our pets back and my kids felt stable. We actually had to let someone adopt our bulldog because the person watching her couldn't anymore. My kids were DEVASTATED as was I. It was like losing a family member. They've had a rough time and as a mom, it breaks my heart.
The links you sent me are great. There is one that helps with pet food. I didn't even know that something like that existed. The food banks just all the links were great and I just wanted to say thank you again. You didn't have to send me those links....but you took time out if your day to help a complete stranger and I'm very grateful, you have a great heart. Have a great day. :-)
GSCI2

Re: Thank you for the information on programs

Post by GSCI2 »

Hello,
I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm in need of assistance, I'm about to lose my apartment. My utilities are behind and I'm not eligible for food stamps at this time. I'm working but I don't make enough to cover my bills and I'm looking for another job but I'll lose everything before that happens. If you have any tips or information they'll help me, it'll be greatly appreciated.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Hello, I'm disabled and receive a disability check every month of only $1,001.00. I've had 7 back operations. My rent is $750.00 and I have electric, water, gas, etc.....
I was wanting to see about getting assistance on maybe one of my bills? My electric runs anywhere between $120.00 - $175.00. My gas runs between $45.00 - $50.00. My water is between $35.00 - $55.00. I live in Farmerville, Louisiana. Please help me if you can, and thank you for all the information you have.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, your rent is $750 and utilities $200 +/-. So what does that leave for every other expense if your disability income is $1001? You need to do something much different. But find the disability programs for Louisiana here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... fit_p.html

Grandpa wrote:Hello, I'm disabled and receive a disability check every month of only $1,001.00. I've had 7 back operations. My rent is $750.00 and I have electric, water, gas, etc.....
I was wanting to see about getting assistance on maybe one of my bills? My electric runs anywhere between $120.00 - $175.00. My gas runs between $45.00 - $50.00. My water is between $35.00 - $55.00. I live in Farmerville, Louisiana. Please help me if you can, and thank you for all the information you have.