Working towards nursing degree

State and local government assistance programs.
Ptbull11
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Working towards nursing degree

Post by Ptbull11 »

Hello, I a single mother of three. I've been single since my son was 1, eight years now. I am a full time student and will be a nurse in two years, but for now I can't pay my rent, put gas in my tank, food in my fridge, my tires have strings on them, my car is always over heating, I COULD GO ON AND ON. I'm so sad I can't even buy my kids shoes. Please help me.....or direct me to someone who can. I don't want to be homeless or see my kids hungry. I will do anything and I tell them two more years and I'll be a nurse....all I want is to pay the rent and buy what we need... Thank you and God bless.
RalphLauren

Re: Working towards nursing degree

Post by RalphLauren »

To whom it may concern, not sure who to contact about my situation. I'm a single mother, I'm going through a divorce right now, but I am trying to get back on my feet by going to school to be a nurse. My husband, who is soon to be my X, has left me with no savings, and he was in and out of jobs. I'm on SNAP and my kids are on A.R. Kids, I'm on the same for adults. I have a part time job as I go for my degree and we will be putting our house up for sale pretty soon, I'm going to need housing help, I have two children. Just want to reach the right people.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Good for you being a single mom, going to school, and trying to provide for your family. Many people would have thrown in the towel by now. There are assistance programs you can try in Sarpy County, including these.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Also, be sure to get child support from your ex-husband for the two kids. They deserve it, and the law will make him pay too. So sue him if need be.
RalphLauren wrote:To whom it may concern, not sure who to contact about my situation. I'm a single mother, I'm going through a divorce right now, but I am trying to get back on my feet by going to school to be a nurse. My husband, who is soon to be my X, has left me with no savings, and he was in and out of jobs. I'm on SNAP and my kids are on A.R. Kids, I'm on the same for adults. I have a part time job as I go for my degree and we will be putting our house up for sale pretty soon, I'm going to need housing help, I have two children. Just want to reach the right people.
RalphLauren

Post by RalphLauren »

Hello, I came to this website because I really financial help. I am a full time student for nursing and it's a fast tract so I can't work a full time job because it's not required if I want to succeed in school right. I'm paying my school fees every month and I also have rent, electricity bills to pay and I barely work and I have support from nobody. I really need help in order to keep going to school, graduate and have a better life later. I'm struggling but it's not working. I don't know who to turn to. Thank you so much for your time.