My brother stuck me with the bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Mount Airy1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My brother stuck me with the bills

Post by Mount Airy1 »

I am so new to this and I honestly have lost sleep staying up to find ways to get money to pay my bills because I am staying in an apartment that I shared with my brother. But he just left and got married and now I'm stuck trying to pay the bills by myself. Please I want to know what I can do to fill out forms for some help. I can't even buy my kids gifts for Christmas because I don't have a job and it's because I had gotten into an accident.
I didn't have insurance and also my license was suspended so I am in the process of taking care of it. Please if you guys have a way to help...please I need it. I will do anything. Please email me back I am desperate for some help. I am a single mom with two wonderful children and in need of some assistance.
Phyllis

Re: My brother stuck me with the bills

Post by Phyllis »

I have been unemployed since June 5th.
I have been seeking employment but my power, cell phone , car insurance is past due. I asked for extension for power and auto insurance.
My water bill is due before 7/2519.
Is there any programs that can assist me since my brother stuck me with the bills ?
I was approved for food stamps.
My rent us due by August 5th. I lease a home and its $750.00 a month.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My brother stuck me with the bills

Post by Admin »

If you brother left you with the bills, then maybe bring him to small claims court. Were bills in his name? But it is good to ask for an extension, especially with world events. Find options in your Moore County.
Phyllis wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:47 pm I have been unemployed since June 5th.
I have been seeking employment but my power, cell phone , car insurance is past due. I asked for extension for power and auto insurance.
My water bill is due before 7/2519.
Is there any programs that can assist me since my brother stuck me with the bills ?
I was approved for food stamps.
My rent us due by August 5th. I lease a home and its $750.00 a month.