Struggling with cash flow

State and local government assistance programs.
Suzzyo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling with cash flow

Post by Suzzyo »

I am currently having cash flow problems due to the inflated economy. Plus medical issues and bills, along with unforeseen emergency repairs (home related ), which not only caused me to spend money earmarked for monthly expenses but also caused my utility bills to skyrocket . Would like to find out if there is any monetary assistance or any type of assistance for a divorcee over 65 buying a home with very limited income ? Please advise!!!
JoBruce

Re: Struggling with cash flow

Post by JoBruce »

Hello, I have tried every avenue that is possible! I lost my job a year ago and have applied to many jobs with no response. I am taking care of my elderly mother and 2 kids my daughter was in college but since I lost my job she had to drop out. My son is 13 going to 8th grade. My sister got diagnosis with breast cancer 2 weeks ago had a double mastectomy and I'm taking care of her and I depleted my savings and my light bill is do tomorrow July 15, 2015 and if I don't pay my family will be in the dark. I need some cash to pay bills, and please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Struggling with cash flow

Post by Admin »

There are several places to try. Also, since your daughter dropped out she can now get a job to help you increase your household income. In addition to that, here are the Johnson County cash assistance programs, as well as charities, that may help you. Some even offer job programs.