Anyone help with travel costs for hospital

State and local government assistance programs.
Malawai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Anyone help with travel costs for hospital

Post by Malawai »

I live in Fairfield California. My son in law is in ICU at California pacific medical center in Los Angeles with acute kidney and liver failure. He is given a 10 percent chance of survival. My other son and I are driving to Los Angeles and back everyday to visit him. I am on social security and my daughter is unemployed. My son in law lost his job 2 years ago when Wells Fargo outsourced it online customer service. We are spending about 70 a day in gas, bridge tolls and parking. Any help for this?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Anyone help with travel costs for hospital

Post by Admin »

So Sad and sorry to hear that. We do have a list of charities. Maybe they can help with travel. Some are national and also focused on health care. Maybe try them. Sorry to hear about the son in law...so sad.

Malawai wrote:I live in Fairfield California. My son in law is in ICU at California pacific medical center in Los Angeles with acute kidney and liver failure. He is given a 10 percent chance of survival. My other son and I are driving to Los Angeles and back everyday to visit him. I am on social security and my daughter is unemployed. My son in law lost his job 2 years ago when Wells Fargo outsourced it online customer service. We are spending about 70 a day in gas, bridge tolls and parking. Any help for this?