help please

State and local government assistance programs.
rhonda1973
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help please

Post by rhonda1973 »

we have 341.00 to pay for our home by next friday or we loose our only home we ever knew, my husband is unemployed. they laid everyon off! and i do odd jobs but it only helps with food, we have an 8 year old son as well.. times are so very rough here, ive tried getting help with charities but they tell me they are out of funds? i dont want to be homeless.. its very upseting for us, the only income he gets is ss... and that only pays for the electric and the simple bills, then were out of money again, ive tried to get help many times, im at my last hope ..please please, anyone help us?
helper

Re: help please

Post by helper »

Here is the info I posted that should be able to provide you assistance.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... 1188#p1188
Romney
anti spam: Blue

Post by Romney »

My husband and I have recently won a 2 year custody battle. We couldn't be happier to have these three little angels. However, it has definitely taken a toll on is financially. We spent every dime we had on lawyers fees and guardian at lifetime fees. We have fallen behind on our bills and unfortunately if we do not come up with $1000 to catch up on rent and utilities we will lose our home. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
SandyMacd

Post by SandyMacd »

I’m am falling way behind on all my bills. I also don’t think I can afford on paying my rent on time. I can't afford to pay anything in time or even have a few dollars in my bank. I can't use a credit card as every time I pay my I got no money available. I even struggle buying clothing or diapers for my 4 months baby.
So I hope if there’s anything out there can help me out because there’s nothing really left for me to keep on selling my items to get the money to pay for bills or buy my baby items.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you have a baby, and need diapers, food, etc. for the 4 month old, try a local church. They often have some items in a pantry that may be able to help. Now the money you need for your bills is not as common, but even then sometimes they can assist...Or direct you to another local charity. Read church assistance programs.