Clothing for my daughter and even can swap goods

State and local government assistance programs.
Codoleeza
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothing for my daughter and even can swap goods

Post by Codoleeza »

I'm a 25 year old single mom with a 3 year old daughter having a lot of trouble making ends meet. I'm in school 20 hours a week and I work 15 hours a week. Because I don't have a full 40 hour work week I don't qualify for public assistance in NYC.
Specifically I need help with clothing my growing daughter, I have tons of her clothes for trade as well! I usually give them to the church but I will gladly help anyone who needs clothing from sizes 24 months to 2t or 3t. I also need help paying my moms electricity bill. If anyone out there could help thank you so much. I'm trying to help anyone out as well!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Clothing for my daughter and even can swap goods

Post by Admin »

The church should be able to arrange a swap of clothing. What did they say when you asked them? You can also try a more traditional thrift store or even discounted/free clothing closet. There are dozens of them across the city, and since you are not working a full 40 hours per week you should have the time to go to them. Find clothing closets in New York City.
Doglover12

Re: Clothing for my daughter and even can swap goods

Post by Doglover12 »

I am a single mom who has two boys and I am pregnant now I'm trying to get my two boys out of cost and I need rental assistance really bad. They need clothes, coats, shoes, and more. I really don't want to lose my children; can someone please help me. I don't get food stamps. I don't even have Medicare. I've applied for all of it and have been denied and sanctioned many times I am in so much need of help.