I am a young teenage mom

State and local government assistance programs.
Boom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a young teenage mom

Post by Boom »

I recently just got married. My husband and I are both 18 years old. I am 5 1/2 months pregnant with a baby girl and due December 30th. My husband and I are pretty much homeless right now. We are living week to week house to house and have no permanent place to live. My husband works but only makes about 1300 a month and that is not enough to feed three mouths or support us all.
We are a low income family and looking for any help we can get. We are trying to get an apartment and a stable place to live by the time our daughter is born. I am wondering if there is anything you can do to help us with assistance preferably security deposit and first months rent for an apartment so we can get on our feet.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am a young teenage mom

Post by Admin »

We see you mentioned food as well as housing in Cumberland County. So there are resources there you can call upon. But why are you not even working? Maybe a part time job? As your husband will need to increase that income, but I am sure a second income would help as well. Until then, find information on the Cumberland agencies. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... a_*.html
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

I live in Dillon SC 29536. I am writing on the behalf me and my family I am need of help with my heat and light's and rent. I am unable to make any money for my needs of help being a teenage mom of 2. I have a lot of sickness that keep me down. I need all help please. Also, me don't have enough of heater to keep us warm this winter. I think you for listening to prayer and cry for help please god send someone. Thank you. The gas is at subfan. And my light is with Pee dee electric. God bless you all.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on financial help for new teenage moms. But a teenage mom with 2 kids? Sadly you need to make major life changes...live with family (maybe forever or until kids are much older), send kids to relatives to live, adoption, etc. We really have no idea as it is a very bad spot to be in. Any single mom (with even one kid) has it hard enough when they are older...but being a teenager with 2 kids...a bad situation. And you say you have no income or skills.
A3124a wrote:I live in Dillon SC 29536. I am writing on the behalf me and my family I am need of help with my heat and light's and rent. I am unable to make any money for my needs of help being a teenage mom of 2.