Struggling Iraq veteran

State and local government assistance programs.
Arrington
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling Iraq veteran

Post by Arrington »

To Whom this may concern:
A few weeks ago I painstakingly wrote and sent out letters requesting financial assistance. I received list of resources that may be to assist. I had many resources and contacted most with no success. Because I lost my phone services during that time and/or did not clearly state my veteran status, I feel that I may have missed your reply, or may not contacted you initially. Therefore I am re-submitting my request for emergency financial assistance per the Wounded Warrior Project..
In the event that I did not clarify my veteran status, I am a veteran of the Iraq War. I am Honorably Discharged. I have a 50% Disability Rating form the Veteran Administration(VA), pending 100% rating after recent evaluations. My spouse recently underwent Cancer treatment in Virginia. During her treatment she went on disability from her job at a reduced rate of her normal income. During the four months of treatment we occurred numerous late fees and associated charges. I only receive the payments from the VA monthly. My wife just returned to work last week, but we are far behind on our living expenses, and we need help.
We specifically need assistance with mortgage, car, house insurance, and food. We are two (2) months behind for a total of $1200. Can you assist us with the said sum that we may catch on our bills and not go further into debt? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Our power/electric is scheduled for disconnection today. Please forward my information to anyone or agency that may assist veterans in need in the event that we are unable.
I can provide certification letter from the VA and DD-214 if needed.
Respectfully,
sasolis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Struggling Iraq veteran

Post by sasolis »

Go to woundedwarriorproject.org and contact them.