Help with rent

State and local government assistance programs.
elainehays
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with rent

Post by elainehays »

I am soon to be 1month behind on my rent, i was layed off 1 1/2 months ago, i am to start a new job in november, but i have a8 month old baby boy in the house and do not want to see him being homelss, if anyone can help with this matter god bless them
helper

Re: Help with rent

Post by helper »

Hi,
What state do you live in? Without knowing that tough to direct you.
However, try the local community action agency. Most of them have programs to provide short term rent assistance.
Also, HUD may help as well. It is a federal government agency.

http://www.communityactionpartnership.c ... Itemid=188
AIGDirect
anti spam: Blue

Post by AIGDirect »

I am Disabled and currently living in an over crowded, roach infested apartment in the Bronx. I have to travel two hours to go to school in Brooklyn. The apartment I live in is about to get even more crowded because my sister (who I share a room with) is to have a baby in four months. In addition we are behind on our rent and are about to have our light off. We need paying for rent in order for me to move out.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Try one of the many eviction prevention programs then. As there are dozens of them, and they can get you out of the roach infest apartment you are currently living in. Good luck. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
AIGDirect wrote:I am Disabled and currently living in an over crowded, roach infested apartment in the Bronx. I have to travel two hours to go to school in Brooklyn. The apartment I live in is about to get even more crowded because my sister (who I share a room with) is to have a baby in four months. In addition we are behind on our rent and are about to have our light off. We need paying for rent in order for me to move out.