Can't buy food as can't get to work without gas

State and local government assistance programs.
Gordon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't buy food as can't get to work without gas

Post by Gordon »

Hi, I need help me find part time job to pay my struggle bills. I need food and gas for work. I have full time job but need extra part time job. I need dog food and groceries for myself and gas for work Monday until Wednesday this week. I don't want to miss work this Monday until Wednesday. I will be fine this Thursday to get my paycheck. I will be appreciate if anyone willing to pay me for this week. I need about $100. Hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't buy food as can't get to work without gas

Post by Admin »

If you need gas for a job, or just general employment help, try a community action agency. This focus on anti-poverty measures. Then, as you said, if you can get that paycheck you can get some groceries at the store. Also try SNAP food stamps in the meantime, as they may assist too.
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

Hello, My name is Patrice, and I would like assistance with paying my rent and electricity bill and getting FOOD. I am due for shut off 8/23/2020. I have yet to pay my rent at the end of the month as I have no gas to get to work. I will receive my check due to me working but I will be short with the rent which will go into August causing me to be behind again with other bills such as; car note and again rent payment on time. I am out of food too as can't afford groceries. I would like a little assistance to get back on track. I am emailing from Woburn, Massachusetts. Thank you very much. Best Regards,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are free food pantries in Boston. Woburn is right down the highway, and we even have some food banks and soup kitchens listed for Suffolk County too. In either case, the locations should be able to help you get back on track. Maybe the Woburn area pantries have gasoline vouchers too.
Benjamin wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:54 am I would like a little assistance to get back on track. I am emailing from Woburn, Massachusetts. Thank you very much. Best Regards,