NEED HELP FAST

State and local government assistance programs.
JFord1967
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

NEED HELP FAST

Post by JFord1967 »

I am a single mother who is disabled. I live on a fixed income so I struggle from time to time. I have been trying to get help with a deposit of $500 so that I can move into a safer place with my 9 year old. I live in Marlborough, Mass and the place is called Royal Crest. We recently lost our family dog due to a hit and run driver and I can't let my little girl outside to play because it is so dangerous. Can someone help us move?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: NEED HELP FAST

Post by Admin »

There are agencies and programs that can maybe help with a security deposit in Massachusetts, and they also operate in Marlborough. So try some of them on the main site, and we have other resources for the disabled, homeless, and more. Explore the main site, but one link to get started on information for deposits is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_hom.html
Hillary

Post by Hillary »

Can I get an application. It is for my parents. Mom 59 and father 60s. Mother is only worker making on $10 something. Father doesn’t work. My mother has diabetes 2 and high cholesterol. She is struggling with bill, car, gas, utilities, food and insurance (car and health). She makes a net income of $100 approximately a week.
I want to help her. She applied for food stamps but they said she made too much in gross income because she has to work overtime to cover some bills but still cant fully cover it. What can I do to help my parents. There has to be something. Please can you help me help them.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Applications are not given via this site. Call 211 for local resource information and go to your local department of human services for application info.
Mort

Post by Mort »

I'm single mom of two. I have 16 year old son with health problems but I trust. God I also have 7 year old daughter. My kids are my life. I have not worked in a year because with my son been sick more than usually this year. My bills have become overbearing.
I'm 400 behind with my rent and trying to provide for us isn't easy. Its cold and I had a heater from last year but it went out week ago so now we heat from stove, but God always makes a way for. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas is always that hardest because even thou I'm able to get my kids one or two things they still love me and say mom it OK...I'm able to work but it when there is no work it can be hard. My mother, father, and both grandparent are deceased, so I have no one else.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try your township Trustee in Clinton County Indiana. They may help in a crisis (such as with your heat) but you need to resolve the root cause of your crisis, which is the fact you are not working. You need a source of income to cover your son's needs. If he is sick maybe he can also apply for disability. Here are some other options in your region. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... te_co.html
Bluecross

Post by Bluecross »

Help with maintaining current residence fast. I am currently unemployed and need temporary help to pay next months rent, get medical coverage for my daughter, utilities, food. Ex husband is moving out and only receive child support, but with me not working currently and not having any idea how to get help without depending on my ex husband to possibly be able to help.