Trailer expenses for disabled

State and local government assistance programs.
DSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trailer expenses for disabled

Post by DSmith »

I am renting a trailer in a park . I am disabled and have a son living with me with severe seizures. I'm behind on my bill and we have one space heater that keeps me in and out of hospitals. He needs help with SSI. But neither of us have transportation. He really scares me with no help from anyone but my income 710 monthly. I pray this letter finds it way to a God fearing Christian whom would know how to help me with these issues. My home address is in Alabama.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer expenses for disabled

Post by Admin »

There are some free (or low cost) ride services for the disabled. They may ask for a small "voluntary" contribution, so if so your son can use the SSI for that. But if you are in a real rural area of Alabama, these transportation services for the disabled may not operate there. It is all about location.
DSmith wrote:I am renting a trailer in a park . I am disabled and have a son living with me with severe seizures. I'm behind on my bill and we have one space heater that keeps me in and out of hospitals. He needs help with SSI. But neither of us have transportation. He really scares me with no help from anyone but my income 710 monthly. I pray this letter finds it way to a God fearing Christian whom would know how to help me with these issues. My home address is in Alabama.
Maxies Snuggle

Post by Maxies Snuggle »

Hello,

I am disabled and live in a small tiny house/ trailer community in Leesburg Fl. I am kind of new here. We just recently had a father gain custody of his son who is a 10 year old bright autistic boy with the dad working very hard to rebuild his life after whatever his past history was to loose or divorce from his previous relationship. The son sleeps on an old mattress no sheets. Has no toys. Has a bike that he just learned how to ride that is too small for him. Jonathan just had a growth spurt so his clothes are way too small for him. He is a bright kid with normal kid dreams. Except he is a non believer about Christmas because he has NEVER had a CHRISTMAS! That is crazy! So we in the park are trying at this late hour to gather our last funds too to get things for him. I know, t's later asking for help from you.
But anything that you can give us disabled people would be much appreciated to fix the trailer. He is 10 he likes video games. Fishing and cars and outdoor stuff. He like remote control cars and clothes hoodies size we are trying to get established.
If you are able to assist please contact with questions or send anything. No kid should go without a safe trailer to live in.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have a truck trailer, maybe a CDL license would work for you? You can get a driver license to drive a tractor trailer for work, make some money, and provide for your family. Locate free tractor trailer license programs.
Maxies Snuggle wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:02 am Hello,

I am disabled and live in a small tiny house/ trailer community in Leesburg Fl.