I was laid off and no more income

State and local government assistance programs.
Osborne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I was laid off and no more income

Post by Osborne »

I am a mother of three children 12, 10 and 2. My job laid off my department in May 13. I was receiving unemployment, but my 18 weeks have been exhausted. I have been searching for jobs and I haven’t heard anything yet. I was depending on my unemployment for rent. I am having a real hard time right now. I was hoping that I can receive help with my November rent, my power bill is 200 and I don’t have the money for that I was hoping you can help me please...God bless you.
Canes

Re: I was laid off and no more income

Post by Canes »

First, I want to pave my own way. I'm highly qualified to work. I NEED EMPLOYMENT! I NEED MONEY TO PAY MY RENT! I need help with my electric as no one will assist me because of the company. I need help with my car tags so I can keep my car to go to work. I need money for gas.
The past years have been really bad. I am not one to live off the state. We did everything to keep our life in order. JOBS the lack of them have destroyed my resume. I am very capable and qualified but things have not been good so my resume is now destroyed. I had to do what I could to even get a job. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I was laid off and no more income

Post by Admin »

For everything from jobs to tags for a car or financial help in Utah, try a community action agency. These non-profits re some of the state's main poverty fighting organizations, and each is focused on helping the working poor. They may even have counselors to offer advice on the resume, and find community action agencies in Utah.