Struggling with bills in Kansas

State and local government assistance programs.
Chipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling with bills in Kansas

Post by Chipper »

To whom it may concern:
My family and I are in immediate need of assistance. My husband is disabled and receives $715 a month and I am currently unemployed. We have two children in our home, our two sons 12 and 4. Our utility bill is about to be shut off and we are behind on rent. We live in Chanute, Kansas.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Struggling with bills in Kansas

Post by Admin »

Are you receiving any unemployment money? If you combine that with your husband's disability that amount can add up. Kansas is also a hot job market, so you should be able to find something as well. But in the meantime, locate resources and read more Kansas assistance programs.
Krista

Post by Krista »

My fiancé has a few disorders and is trying to get disability from the social security office in Kansas. In the meantime we were blessed with our first child and are struggling getting a reliable safe auto and getting our small business generating more money. We salvage goods and offer discounted repair services for lower income or people how need to save $. If we could get help with our transportation issues and start making more money on our own then we can finally get a small house and be working towards being property owner.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What is the issue with your application for disability? Denied, as many cases in Kansas and nationwide area. But there may be other programs that can help, and find disability help in Kansas, which may be transportation, grants, and more.
Krista wrote:My fiancé has a few disorders and is trying to get disability from the social security office in Kansas.
Steve Lehman

Post by Steve Lehman »

I live in South Hutchinson Kansas. I have been put in a situation that I can get myself out of. My fiancé and I have been together for six years and he just up and left me for another woman. I have two boys ages 16 and 17 they are going to be juniors in high school. The boys start school on Friday, August 19th.
Him leaving has completely side blinded me. He left me with all of the bills pretty much due immediately. I just recently started my own business cleaning. I only have two clients at the time. I am seeking more. I also got a job with a local Real estate agent and I have to come up with the money for the classes and classes take place on August 27 and 28th this was my big opportunity for a good career and now it seems impossible. I feel like just when things were starting to look up after being laid off for several months that things are looking so great after all. I'm trying to keep my head. Trying to stay positive for my boys. I really would like to attend the school and get my real estate license but I realize the bills have to come before that. My rent is due immediately along with all my other bills I'm just overwhelmed. I need all this off me for one month to get my schooling on the way get my license for real estate and I know that I can succeed. Please call me. Thank you for your time and any help that you may be able to give us.
Howdy12

Post by Howdy12 »

My husband and I live in Leavenworth Kansas. Wee lost everything due to living with other people’s homes. Now we are homeless and have no family support. I have a lot of serious health issues that need to be addressed and my husband has legal matters.
He is stressed but working his hardest mentally/physically. We are searching for helpful resources to get us off these horrible terrifying streets for a better healthy future we desire so... please can you help us? We are so scared and worried that it might take a death toll on me thru my unsure medical conditions living like this. Homeless, alone, scared, lost and no a cent to our names. We pray every single minute for the strength to keep fighting to survive. But grow weaker and weaker longer... Thank You and God bless You all... 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

there are many resources for Leavenworth County. there is legal aid, food, furniture, and many other assistance programs. But why did you lose everything? Jobs? Fire? what? As you need to address the root cause.

Howdy12 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:14 pm My husband and I live in Leavenworth Kansas. Wee lost everything due to living with other people’s homes. Now we are homeless and have no family support. I have a lot of serious health issues that need to be addressed and my husband has legal matters.