Where to get food in Missouri?

State and local government assistance programs.
Beactive
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where to get food in Missouri?

Post by Beactive »

My family of 5 moved to a new 2 bedroom apartment in St. Louis Missouri to be closer to my husbands work and better school for our kids. I had a temporary position that I thought was suppose to last 6 months but it lasted 8 weeks.
We are now drowning in bills. While they are getting paid, we aren't too late on them but got a pay or quit notice. Finally got rent paid but for the price of our food, but now we are very low on groceries. We hardly have anything. We need help.
Bills are starting to pile and we can't afford late fees, and the pantries are scarce. But we can't pay anymore bills. We only have 100 for food for three weeks. Wish we could get out of our lease and into a cheaper apartment even if it's just a one bedroom. We can't afford much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where to get food in Missouri?

Post by Admin »

Well, good call in that you can supplement your food with a pantry. So you should pay your rent and other costs first so you are not homeless, then turn to a food bank in Missouri. There are thousands of them to try in all counties and areas. Also try coupons if you only have $100 for a few weeks. But here are the pantries. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... banks.html
Frapp

Re: Where to get food in Missouri?

Post by Frapp »

I have to go to court on December 16, 2018 to see if I am going to get evicted. I am 37 and pregnant. I have a lot of physical and mental disabilities. I have no family in Toledo and I'm trying to get my daughter back from cab.
I own about 4,000 dollars in rent. I really need help. My roommate moved out and I was not able to pay all the bills on my own. I have a budget plan now and can now cover my rent but I will still need help with the balance I now owe. If you know of any programs that can help please contact me ASAP. Thank you very much.