Going on maternity leave & need help with bills while out

State and local government assistance programs.
Sterling S
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Going on maternity leave & need help with bills while out

Post by Sterling S »

I presently work, I'm pregnant and soon going in to maternity leave. I'm considered high risk due to blood pressure being high so I might have to leave before expected. My job doesn't pay for my leave. I have some vacation time but not enough to cover me for 8 weeks. I do get food stamps and WIC assistance since I'm soon to be a single parent. I need help since I have rent, car and insurance payment. I don't know who to contact for help.
HarryReid

Re: Going on maternity leave & need help with bills while ou

Post by HarryReid »

I have three kids and me and my husband works but we work barely enough to keep up with the bills so my question is do you know or help with clothing for kids they are going back to school? I haven't been able to get my kids clothes. They are almost grown out of everything. I live in Hamilton Ohio zip code 45011 and am on leave for another child. Please contact me and let me know of any information you have, and thank you.
Janel

Re: Going on maternity leave & need help with bills while out

Post by Janel »

Good morning-
I am a single mother of 3 kids with another coming. So I am going on maternity leave. I do not receive any child support and recently had some health issues. I am currently looking for employment, but my savings accounts is dwindling down unfortunately. I am just so very stressed and overwhelmed and have never been in a situation like this before.
I was wondering if you guys had any additional funds and would be able to help me out at all while on maternity leave. I know that people might be worse off than I am, but anything would help. I promise to give back when I can. Please contact me back via email or phone.
Thanks so much for your time, and I hope you have a great day!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Women going on leave and expecting a new kid often need help. There are charities and government resources to use. But they should always have a partner to assist during that period of time and/or get child support. Money is critical during the transition.
Find financial assistance for pregnant women, as we have many programs listed. Apply well before you lose your income and go on maternity leave. As it takes time to be approved.
Janel wrote:Good morning-
I am a single mother of 3 kids with another coming. So I am going on maternity leave. I do not receive any child support and recently had some health issues.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and had to be put on maternity leave from work much earlier than planned because I was going into preterm labor. The baby's father was abusive and he is no longer involved or helping. I need help with paying my rent and utilities until I can get back to work after the baby is born which is 6 to 8 weeks after expected due date September 6, 2019. I have bills due August and am almost $300 behind on what I need to have for the month.
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

Hello!
I am currently living in Utah County in Utah. I am about to have my first baby in August. I am a teacher, but I only get 10 days paid maternity because I'm only a level one educator. My husband is still in school and won't be working, so I am the main source of income. Who could I contact to find out about welfare programs that I qualify for?