Lost my job due to migraines

State and local government assistance programs.
Dennis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost my job due to migraines

Post by Dennis »

I’m in need if assistance for my rent and utilities. I have been unable to work to due to my health. I have chronic migraines and lost job due to absentee. I have just now receive unemployment insurance through the state. This will help me to go back to a neurologist and get proper care so I can go back to work.
I’ve always been able to pay my bills but can't anymore. I cant keep expecting family and friends to provide for me. I am very overwhelmed and I am begging for some kind of help. I am also needing to move as where I live too many kids on drugs. I have a 12 year old daughter left at home and I cant even let her play in the yard or play with the neighbor kids. I’m thanking you in advance for any assistance you could give me or direct me in the right direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost my job due to migraines

Post by Admin »

You sure do have a lot of demands considering you don't have a job. If you left your job, the ironic thing is that will cause you more stress and probably migraines. So you are causing some of your own hardships. You may want to seek a disability program in Idaho. Then, you need a job and income for your rent and bills before you even consider moving. Take care of the basics first, and click here Idaho disability assistance.
Santa

Post by Santa »

We need help catching up our bills as I was fired. Our water has been shut off for about 3-4 months now and Electric has been shut off for almost a week now. We own our own mobile home but have to pay $275 a month for lot rent. 2 people live here, and 3 dogs. Only one of us works full time, as my migraines prevent me from working. Our location is Labadie, Missouri 63055. Please help us.
Getting water from family's houses is hard and this is too stressful on us. We were in the flood December 2015- - January 2016 and had to move here since the flood ruined our previous home and FEMA marked it as damaged, and tore it down. We only paid $150 a month for lot rent and never had to pay for water since that was taken care of my the park owner. The bills here are much larger and I can't work cause of migraine headaches. Please help us we don’t know what to do! We never received any other help other than FEMA but we can sure need the help now. Thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is SSI disability which can help pay the bills as well as charitable aid, churches, and more in Missouri. The point being a number of options are out there for low income families. Now whether a migraine will qualify you for disability, we have no idea. But look here for details. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... it_pr.html
Santa wrote: Our location is Labadie, Missouri 63055. Please help us.