Help for Head Start education for my boys

State and local government assistance programs.
AmericanG
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help for Head Start education for my boys

Post by AmericanG »

IM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2, I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW AND PAYING MONTHLY BILLS HAS BEEN A VERY TRYING AND EMOTIONAL SEASON FOR ME. TAKING MY BOYS TO HEAD START SCHOOL, PRACTICE AND SEARCHING FOR WORK HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE DUE TO LACK OF MONEY FOR GAS. PAYING MY UTILITIES, CAR NOTE AND RENT HAS BEEN VERY TRYING FOR ME AS WELL. THE KEY RIGHT NOW IS EDUCATION FOR MY BOYS. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD HELP ME!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help for Head Start education for my boys

Post by Admin »

Head Start is offered in every single state, often by a community action agency. We have more information on it, including how to enroll, and yes maybe it is a good option for your two young children. But Head Start is a short term solution as it only lasts a couple years. Find more details on applications for Head Start child development program.
Puff

Re: Help for Head Start education for my boys

Post by Puff »

Hello, I really need some emergency assistance. I am employed full time and have been for 7 years with same employer, and 2 of my kids are in Head Start. I have been to 4 agencies that have either not had resources available or just gave me the run around and refuse to assist me because I work. This is true but I still really need the help to prevent an eviction which I have never had before since being on my own over 20 years.
I am a single parent of 4 children, 2 of which are in Head Start, and just have fallen behind due to a few things. I can provide half immediately to prevent but can’t come up with remainder before the date requested. Also once back on track I can maintain and will remain on track as I am gainfully employed. PLEASE HELP ME NOBODY HAS EVER ASSISTED ME WITH ANYTHING. If I didn’t really need the help I would not ask as I usually donate to causes of all sorts when I can. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this sensitive matter....