The state of Texas disability payments are too low for our b

State and local government assistance programs.
JakeTapper1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

The state of Texas disability payments are too low for our b

Post by JakeTapper1 »

Any and all help. I am on social security disability and my husband is my representative and works but we cant make all the bills on or Dallas Texas home. We are lucky to pay rent and electricity most months. We still have car, insurance phones and food we just cant make it. Please send me info for help. We did not qualify for food stamps or Medicaid as we made just a little more than minimum. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: The state of Texas disability payments are too low for our b

Post by Admin »

Well, disability was never intended to pay every single bill, whether you live in Texas or somewhere else. It only pays at most several hundred dollars per month. SSI is an emergency safety net. You need to budget, increase your income/get a job, live with family, etc. So try all those resources and more, at the same time there are other disability payment programs in Texas that you can try for further financial help.
Bobbyt

Re: The state of Texas disability payments are too low for our b

Post by Bobbyt »

Hello, I currently disabled and living in Texas and struggling to make ends meet with back up rent and utilities + shut off notice. I really don't have any family or anyone that can help me in Texas. Please help with my financial needs. I am back up 3 months in rent. The landlord been asking for the rent constantly and have ask me to move if I can't paid The backup rent. I have nowhere to go and no family please help me.