Losing everything to a divorce

State and local government assistance programs.
MacroCar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Losing everything to a divorce

Post by MacroCar »

I have received a court order to pay over one thousand dollars a month in child support even though I am better suited to have my 2 kids more than they're mother with more time to care for them also. I am trying to appeal the case but with every attempt I find it harder to do so with my lack of finances. I'm in jeopardy of loosing my kids, rental home, my car that I still pay on, and maybe even my job because the judge in my divorce somehow mad a huge mistake in my case. Please, any help in my over welling amount of stressful situations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Noonetoblame

Re: Losing everything to a divorce

Post by Noonetoblame »

I'm 28 years old, I live with my mother as I am divorced. I have a full time job but I'm not able to cover a lot of the bills on time. I am the only one that is working at this time & I would really love if there was some way your company can help me pay my bills & rent. We have been behind more and more over the last few months & my mother's health isn't the best. I pay $600.00 in rent a month and I'm afraid of ending up on the street. Is there anyway your company is willing to help me? Please.
Minaj

Re: Losing everything to a divorce

Post by Minaj »

I am writing on behalf of my sister-in-law, who is currently in urgent need of financial aid due to a recent divorce, even at her age. She is 78 years old and a long time teacher and resident of the State of Louisiana, and has been retired since 2001. Her only income is $870/month from the Teachers Retirement Program of Louisiana, and her savings are essentially exhausted. She does not have a computer and is somewhat overwhelmed by stressful situations, because of head trauma she sustained in a car accident in 1972. That is why I am writing on her behalf. I am her brother-in-law married to her sister.
I am hoping that you can help me in identifying those federal and state assistance programs that she would be eligible for, and that would most benefit her in her current situation. I am including her financial and personal information that might be needed to evaluate her eligibility for assistance. Deanna has been too proud to request aid in the past, but her savings are now gone, and she has little choice. Based on your information, I will assist her in making any necessary applications.