Need documentation for my child

State and local government assistance programs.
JBerman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need documentation for my child

Post by JBerman »

I live in Columbus Ohio. I was gave your contact information through Job and family services. I am trying to get a birth certificate for my daughter and I was told I had to wait 60-90 days to receive it and my food stamps and everything through job and family services has been cut off due to not having her birth certificate.

They said you could help me get one. I am currently not employed I live in a low income apartment. I am paying no rent but the electric bill. I have 5 kids and need help getting a birth certificate for my daughter and help with my utility bill. If there is anyway you can help me please contact me. I can attach a copy of my electric bill if you can help with that. Thank you so much and god bless.
Brice

Re: Need documentation for my child

Post by Brice »

I am a single 26 year old mother who just received a blessing from a lady who was tired of seeing my son and I living out of my car or a motel. I was working to get little things, such as a driver's license and ID papers to work, but I lost my job. My food stamps are gone and I have no power. Please any suggestions or help. It’s hot and he is gone for a week with his grandmother but I need help before he gets back. I'm falling apart and don't know what to do?
Journey Smith

Re: Need documentation for my child

Post by Journey Smith »

My family and I are homeless for the last two weeks. We have a 6 year old son who is an immigrant, and has his documentation. I am 42 and have never been homeless or faced a crisis like this. My son is registered at BridgePrep Academy in Miami and hasn't attended school in 2-1/2 weeks, I have been in touch with the school Principal as well as several agencies to no avail. So we remain homeless and hopeless if somebody reads this and can help me please contact me.
The reason I have a phone still is that its being paid by someone else... We have no money and no food... Please help my family and in return I'll do anything to repay the organization.... Please help.