Food and winter coat for my child

State and local government assistance programs.
HarryReid
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food and winter coat for my child

Post by HarryReid »

Good Morning,
At this point I am just trying to get my 13 year old son a new coat and winter snow boots ASAP before the snow comes. I also need food assistance. Please let me know what I have to do in order to get some help. I have never asked before but am feeling the need during the winter season!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food and winter coat for my child

Post by Admin »

There is a USDA school lunch program. Usually the agencies that run this in most cities have information on clothing programs too. The assistance is for children of all ages, so a 13 year old should qualify. More information is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... t_pro.html
Halperin

Post by Halperin »

I am a single mother with three kids we are about to be homeless tomorrow as I don't have $450 to pay my rent... I also don't have food or winter coats for them. Please from my heart someone help us please. I also have no way to get all our belongings out the apartment also, my daughter was just molested two months ago and were going through that also she is only four years old. Please someone help feed us and keep us warm, we know no one here.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many of the items are available from food banks that help, as they both offer groceries, clothing, and more. Some people think a pantry just has groceries...but that is not always the case. Instead many have many other supplies too for their clients.
Halperin wrote:I also don't have food or winter coats for them. Please from my heart someone help us please.
Michelle berryhill

Post by Michelle berryhill »

My child is in need of a coat this holiday season and also we are asking help with thanksgiving dinner and possibly Christmas dinner or a food box also. We are transitioning from an abusive relationship and are so blessed to share holidays together. I thank you in advance for any help possible. God bless. Sincerely,