Recently diagnosed with HIV

State and local government assistance programs.
Jobless
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Recently diagnosed with HIV

Post by Jobless »

My fiancé and the father of my 3 year old son was diagnosed with HIV. (neither me nor my son are infected as we have both been tested). We have been struggling as he has had problems holding a stable job and I am pregnant and have been attending college but have been out of work since March.

So far the help of family and friends as well as my student loans has been a huge help but we have been trying to develop a long term plan but so far this plan has separated us as a family. His job is in Dallas but we do not have a place for all of us to live together. I have been attending school in Houston but I want to transfer to Dallas so we can live together but I do not know what to do...
Ovechkin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Recently diagnosed with HIV

Post by Ovechkin »

I am a single mother of three that has HIV and no I did not get it from sleeping around or drug use. I got it from my kids father. Anyway I am trying to move my kids and myself out of my mothers and back into our own place. I have a lot of health issues and can't work.
I also have a son that is ADHD and very bad Asthma and very bad vision problems. I have found more than one please that will rent to me very soon but I need the money to get in after that I would be able to pay my rent. It is just the move in money I need ASAP so if anyone can help use out it would be a real blessing to us. Thank you.