How can a food pantry in Michigan help me

State and local government assistance programs.
JohnChandler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How can a food pantry in Michigan help me

Post by JohnChandler »

My husband died, left me penniless. I am disabled and can not work. I only get widows benefits and no other income from the state of Michigan. They shut off my water and I can not pay to have it turned back on. I have no air or heat in my house. Temperature inside was 38 degrees. My roof is caving in and I live in fear of collapse before summertime.

I can not afford food to eat and make due on one potato a day with water, but now I don't even have that. I can not afford the mortgage payments but the bank can't do anything because my name was dropped off of the loan agreement. I have no one to turn to for help. We had no children. I am now cold, hungry, and thirsty. I mostly need food. I fear the gas company and the electric company will also stop power to me as I can not pay them . Pleas help if you can.
The Cooper
anti spam: Blue

Re: How can a food pantry in Michigan help me

Post by The Cooper »

I'm a single mother of two handsome boys in Michigan. One is 4 and one just a year old. I struggle daily to provide food and more for my children and it gets very hard. I don't want my children to see my cry or struggle. But I know if I need help from a food pantry I have to ask so I'm really asking and seeking help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: How can a food pantry in Michigan help me

Post by Admin »

Then stop by a pantry. There are literally thousands of them in Michigan, and they can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... banks.html
The locations operate by county, town, and city. They will also have food and formula for a one year old, which is what you have.

The Cooper wrote:I'm a single mother of two handsome boys in Michigan. One is 4 and one just a year old. I struggle daily to provide food and more for my children and it gets very hard. I don't want my children to see my cry or struggle. But I know if I need help from a food pantry I have to ask so I'm really asking and seeking help.