Just need assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
vantrellcoleman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Just need assistance

Post by vantrellcoleman »

I am single mother of three children, my bills are more than my pay check and i made it worst by doing a title loan that i can not afford, I also have unpaid bills on my credit, student loans etc. I just need some kind of assistance. Please help i know i am not alone.
helper

Re: Just need assistance

Post by helper »

Good news for you is that credit card companies are providing assistance, and working with customers to offer them options. It is about 3 million people are going to be in hardship programs from credit card companies. You can defintely take advantage of these programs to get assistance.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Maf_red
anti spam: Blue

Post by Maf_red »

Trying to get help with my light bill and my house payment. I recently lost my job and I am currently applying for unemployment and looking for jobs but so far I have had no luck in it and I do not want to lose the only place that we have. Because if we are unable to get any help then we will be on the street with no where to go. Can you help us or maybe no someone or place that can help us?
Rinaldi

Post by Rinaldi »

Hello I am a single mother of three and am currently living in my mothers house. She doesn't live there, but my older brother and his girlfriend do. Neither of them pay for anything or help out around the house. My mother wants me to move out, she told my brother and he told me. I would love to move out I just can't afford to, I can't even afford to live here, the only reason I am able to get even get bills paid is because of my step dad. It hurts me to have to ask him for help. I can't get a job where I live because they are very limited. I have applied just not looking good. I don't know what to do.
Saying that, now I will tell you my need, I need a kick start to a different location and a new opportunity to make a good life for me and my children I would do whatever it takes to do it. If I could find the help to start it. I would do the rest on my own I just don't know what exactly I need or who to contact about my need. I am hoping that you could point me in the right direction........ thank you for your time. I appreciate it dearly.
Dickson

Post by Dickson »

Hello,
I am a senior who has a disabled son. We are trying to get him help but so far he is denied. They will be setting a court date for him soon I believe. We were told it may be a year before he can even get in. I receive 599.00 per month. Live in an old trailer in a nasty park. The windows are terrible and old trailers here have no insulation to speak of.
Rent is 380. Water was high from a leak, and that added to the sewer as well. Electric has gotten to over 600, and though I seek work, with only the bus for transport and not even enough left over for that now, even that is hard.
So what I seek is help paying off the electric and sewer bills. And wishes from all I get at least 20 hours at 8.50 per hour to pay all the bills and get medications too.
Seems sad, that at my age I would need this help. I should be able to have a nice 40 hour a week position, M-F so on bus schedules and insurance to help with Drs. I am 62. Can get copies of the bills to you. Please tell me what to do.
Thank you for any help,
Spot Smith

Post by Spot Smith »

I am currently homeless and have been for quite awhile now. I just started a job at a place I intend to stay for awhile. I am staying at the shelter but I get out of work past the time where I can efficiently utilize the services anymore. I also am going back to school next month and have all my paperwork in order for financial aid. I can find a decently low income apartment I just can't afford it on my own right now and probably not for a little while. I am going to have an income and can support myself somewhat I just need a little help now as soon as possible so I can maintain my job and my schooling once I start.
I am also trying to save for a vehicle so that I can better get to work and be able to work more often. Also, to tell you more of what I’m trying to do is I’m trying to petition the court once I have myself a little more in order to have a paternity test done for my son whom my ex girlfriend got taken away because she left him alone in her apartment. I hear she might be getting him back soon and I am very worried for him as his grandmother I’m sure whom he has been with this last year. As you can see I am getting things in order I just need a little help.
don't know all of these programs I ca do and the department of community and family services sometimes doesn't always help to the best of there ability and I can't take off of work to go sit there all day because I don't want to lose my job. If you could please help me or point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have 3 kids, they probably need a bunch of help. In addition to the housing, you will need furniture, clothes, food, and other support. There are government programs that offer free supplies as well as some charities. Between the two of them you are sure to find some form of assistance. So what to do is to call around, apply, and ask for free items for you and your kids...who are the most important. Here are details. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stuff.html
Rinaldi wrote:Hello I am a single mother of three and am currently living in my mothers house. I have applied just not looking good. I don't know what to do.