Former addict needs help for child

State and local government assistance programs.
chass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Former addict needs help for child

Post by chass »

Hello I am sorry for leaving this message for it will probably leave you sad and sick. My parents have taken great care of me and my 11 year old child that I lost recently because I have no job, house or income.

Although I managed great care for my child for 8 years straight with out his mother's assistance what so ever infect the day my x came to get him with the judges orders he asked me why daddy. I don't even ever remember her as a baby

That was the saddest moment a real father could ever imagine. I been extremely Bipolar my whole life. I quit school in 8 th grade to become a drug addict my whole life until I got my child. Three months after that I became almost completely clean with very few slips and I have been told by many people what a wonderful child I raised and that he was one of the best, most well adjusted kid in the world, which he certainly is.

But God did that not me, I just taught him all about God and showed him absolute love. Life was really great for the first time in my whole life until September in 2011 where I became permanently disabled. But my parents and God still made it for me. I applied for my disability for 5 years and finally gave up. I was continually turned down over and over because of my past drug problems after not having any income for 5 years.

I eventually lost everything including the most precious of all, my son, my angel. Everything that could make you want to live life is gone, I have nothing. I need glasses, medical care, housing and any type of job or income but there is almost nothing that my back can stand so the reason I said it would make you sad is because anyone who reads this will be sad.

But what will make you sick is that I have tried everything imaginable and got nothing and no leaving use to just cross my mind, then a fantasy now it's just matter of time when I think my son will forgive me and be OK. I'M going home where it will all be OK. That's the only plan that can work now so probably by the time someone who cares reads this or if they care it will be over.

Thank you for reading if you get this after I'M gone and you was going to help. Please look out for my son and do something for him that daddy couldn't do. Anything you would ever help him with would warm my heart eternally, I am truly sorry anyone has to think about this story.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Former addict needs help for child

Post by Admin »

Sometimes the Salvation Army has support for addicts and those recovering from an alcohol or drug dependency. Many even operate their own recovery centers. So try them for help, as maybe they can provide social services so you can get your child back. But the Salvation Army will require you to take serious steps and prove you are sober before assisting. But try the Salvation Army social services for support and help.
chass wrote:Hello I am sorry for leaving this message for it will probably leave you sad and sick. My parents have taken great care of me and my 11 year old child that I lost recently because I have no job, house or income.

Although I managed great care for my child for 8 years straight with out his mother's assistance what so ever infect the day my x came to get him with the judges orders he asked me why daddy. I don't even ever remember her as a baby

That was the saddest moment a real father could ever imagine. I been extremely Bipolar my whole life. I quit school in 8 th grade to become a drug addict my whole life until I got my child. Three months after that I became almost completely clean with very few slips and I have been told by many people what a wonderful child I raised and that he was one of the best, most well adjusted kid in the world, which he certainly is.

But God did that not me, I just taught him all about God and showed him absolute love. Life was really great for the first time in my whole life until September in 2011 where I became permanently disabled. But my parents and God still made it for me. I applied for my disability for 5 years and finally gave up. I was continually turned down over and over because of my past drug problems after not having any income for 5 years.

I eventually lost everything including the most precious of all, my son, my angel. Everything that could make you want to live life is gone, I have nothing. I need glasses, medical care, housing and any type of job or income but there is almost nothing that my back can stand so the reason I said it would make you sad is because anyone who reads this will be sad.

But what will make you sick is that I have tried everything imaginable and got nothing and no leaving use to just cross my mind, then a fantasy now it's just matter of time when I think my son will forgive me and be OK. I'M going home where it will all be OK. That's the only plan that can work now so probably by the time someone who cares reads this or if they care it will be over.

Thank you for reading if you get this after I'M gone and you was going to help. Please look out for my son and do something for him that daddy couldn't do. Anything you would ever help him with would warm my heart eternally, I am truly sorry anyone has to think about this story.