School supplies and backpack for disabled student

State and local government assistance programs.
King
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School supplies and backpack for disabled student

Post by King »

I’m a single mom and unemployed. My daughter is 6 and a half years old. She is about to start Preschool and she is very excited. She's going to a special needs school here in Sevierville, TN. We are lacking a backpack, lunchbox and supplies for her. I do not have anything I can sell to get these things for her. I would be most gracious if you could point me in a direction to help me getting the supplies she needs to start. Thank you all very much for the consideration and all your time and effort for your community. Have a blessed and wonderful & Happy Holidays.
Memories

Re: School supplies and backpack for disabled student

Post by Memories »

I need help getting my son school supplies and clothes for kindergarten. I am going through a divorce and just moved into a house with my son. My soon to be ex husband is not giving us any child support. I have my son and am going to Carrsville Elementary School. Money is tight since I am paying all the bills by myself. Any help with anything would be nice. Thank you for your time and my you be blessed
Ramsey

Post by Ramsey »

I am a single mom with 5 kids, 2 are disabled. One out of school and 4 in school, two in high and two in middle. I need help with getting there school supplies and so much more, I do need help in paying my light bill, as well I've been told I have damaged nerve down my right side and might need surgery soon. I'm praying I will hear something before 1/10/16, the first day of school. Thank-you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, the school supplies are usually easier to get. There are many fund raisers held by the Salvation Army, local charities, and other groups too. So try them first of all, and ask for referrals when needed. Or you can find a number of free school supplies programs from charities, as they exist. The light bill help is more difficult, so ask those same charities for support. As if you have 5 kids maybe someone will help with school items and other goods.
Ramsey wrote:I am a single mom with 5 kids, 2 are disabled. One out of school and 4 in school, two in high and two in middle. I need help with getting there school supplies and so much more, I do need help in paying my light bill, as well I've been told I have damaged nerve down my right side and might need surgery soon. I'm praying I will hear something before 1/10/16, the first day of school. Thank-you.
Eden conners

Post by Eden conners »

Hello, I am a mother of 5 children about to go back to school with no school supplies and very few clothes!! I received assistance from your organization for Christmas so I figured I could ask for help again... I’m not working due to I’m disabled (still fighting to receive SSI).
We are very low income, my husband works but not always... If you have any suggestions or know where I could possibly get help I would appreciate it very much!!! Thank You.