Children clothes for Christmas

State and local government assistance programs.
Chipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Children clothes for Christmas

Post by Chipper »

I am looking for help for Christmas for my two kids. Age six month old boy and six year old girl. We are a family of four and husband lost his job. It's been hard for us. We are in need of clothes, toys for our kids for Christmas and we need help with our bills. We need women's clothes, men's clothes, furniture, and we are falling behind. We are located in Woonsocket Rhode island 02895. We don't want our kids to wake Christmas with no gifts. Please help us and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Children clothes for Christmas

Post by Admin »

There are holiday clothing programs, but we doubt you can get furniture. that seems to be a little ,much to request. But the Adopt a Family type services from charities may be your best option, and they are available in all states as well. They also focus on children, and locate Christmas programs for children and find what they offer.
Yappy

Post by Yappy »

Help with Christmas clothing for my 4 year old son and my 2 year old daughter. My son desires a ninja turtle bike, sweat suits and a train set. My daughter desires a princess bike, pajamas and baby dolls as well as other clothes. I'm a single mother and I'm requesting some help with Christmastime help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Mushy

Post by Mushy »

Hello, my husband and I have found our self's in a bit of a bind. See we have 3 wonderful kids. My daughter 14, my son is 11 and the newest boy who is almost two. Which my husband lost his job because our car was broke down and we don't have any way to make Christmas or clothes for our kids. We could pay our rent at our house so we are all staying with my mom who is struggling her self.
I really don't know what too do I keep praying and I know my God hears me to. I have always been able to provide for them and I never thought that I would be help for Christmas. Please tell me if there is anywhere I could get help, such as clothes, toys, or more.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since your oldest is 14, you should qualify for all the holiday programs in South Carolina, as most offer free clothes, games, and toys for kids under the age of 14. So apply for them...but do so early as they fill up quickly. Depending on the agency they may be offered as early as September-October timeframe.

Mushy wrote:Hello, my husband and I have found our self's in a bit of a bind. See we have 3 wonderful kids. My daughter 14, my son is 11 and the newest boy who is almost two.
I really don't know what too do I keep praying and I know my God hears me to. I have always been able to provide for them and I never thought that I would be help for Christmas. Please tell me if there is anywhere I could get help, such as clothes, toys, or more.