My kids need toys and clothing at Christmas

State and local government assistance programs.
Jstark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My kids need toys and clothing at Christmas

Post by Jstark »

Hello, I’m in desperate need of Christmas help for my 2 sons. We just moved into our apartment after living in a homeless shelter for almost 4 yrs. My husband is disabled due to accident in the shelter that left him permanently disabled collecting disability. My son broke His leg in 4 places 2 days before his 10th birthday . I recently lost my job due to having to care for my son. My sons School filled Out the adopt a family application last year for is but we didn't hear of receive anything. Please last year my boys didn't have a Christmas and I'm so worried they won't have a Christmas this year. Please help make Christmas possible for my 2 sons . They are really good boys and deserve to have a Christmas. Please help. Point me in the right direction. I sincerely hope to hear from you soon. God bless you.
sasolis

Re: My kids need toys and clothing at Christmas

Post by sasolis »

Its way to early but sometime in October you can sign up at Salvation Army.
JohnstonMary

Post by JohnstonMary »

I am a single parent with kids ages 3 up to 8. I need help with Christmas and also needing help with section 8 program. I am also seeing about a check on my nephew because my sister hasn't done anything for her child. There is no Christmas, birthday gifts, nor holidays. My sister has two more boys that under the age 3 she does for them more than she ever with her oldest son. It's sad to see but he is loved by me. Pease help me with Christmas, section 8, and also a check for the kid.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

You must apply for section 8 directly with your local housing office. Usually there is a 2-3 year wait. You can call the local police and ask them to do a welfare check on your nephew, they will go by and see that he is ok. Check in the month of Sept or Oct at your local Salvation Army for Christmas help, it is a bit early to start on those yet.
Jeans

Post by Jeans »

Christmas is always overwhelming, when it comes to having 3 sons and living on a fixed income. I placed an application through share a Christmas, called to see why I've not heard anything they told me they didn't get my app. But would look into things however Christmas is fast approaching and I’d like for my children to have a good Christmas, with some toys, clothes, and more. So help in anyway would be greatly appreciated, and thanks so much in advance. Boys are 16, 15, and 12.