Free Turkey dinner for Thansgiving

State and local government assistance programs.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free Turkey dinner for Thansgiving

Post by SteveKerr »

Hi, we are very low income and disabled my uncle that lives next door is blind. I am a diabetic and hearing impaired and my husband is disabled also. We would like to know where we can get a turkey dinner delivered for Thanksgiving. Can you please respond ASAP so we can look on further thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free Turkey dinner for Thansgiving

Post by Admin »

There are tons of charities that offer Thanksgiving meals and other food. Try a church. Or call a local food pantry. If you need a list of them, then we have them on the site. You can find a list of many soup kitchens and food pantries.
CarterJ

Post by CarterJ »

Hi, I was wondering how I can get my daughter and her 4 children a Thanksgiving meal to prepare this year for thanksgiving. She us currently not working due to maternity leave. She had a baby 3 weeks ago and has 3 boys ages 7, 5 and 3.
It has been very difficult and I am not able to assist much as I lost my job a couple months. Please let me know how I can get them a Thanksgiving turkey and put the children on the list for a Christmas present. Thank you for your time and attention!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Usually the places that offer free meals at Thanksgiving also hold other holiday programs, such as for Christmas. So that may be in your favor. Generally churches as well as the Salvation Army can help. They use volunteers to serve turkeys, toppings, meals, and more. Note sometimes the Thanksgiving meal does not take place on the holiday itself...but before it.