Thank you

State and local government assistance programs.
Parseti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Thank you

Post by Parseti »

Thank you again for all of the helpful information. When we were FINALLY able to rent a place of our own after a year and a half of hell ,we were so beyond happy. We were FINALLY able to get our pets back and my kids felt stable. We actually had to let someone adopt our bulldog because the person watching her couldn't anymore. My kids were DEVASTATED as was I. It was like losing a family member. They've had a rough time and as a mom, it breaks my heart. The links you sent me are great. There is one that helps with pet food. I didn't even know that something like that existed. The food banks just all the links were great and I just wanted to say thank you again. You didn't have to send me those links....but you took time out if your day to help a complete stranger and I'm very grateful, you have a great heart. Have a great day. :-)
Yolanda1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank you

Post by Yolanda1 »

Hello and To Whom It May Concern; I am a single father and have been taking care of my mother for several months since sick. I relocated from Miami December 2014 with my employer AT&T and on August 2015 I was terminated and my segment / department closed after almost 2 years. I have used all of my funds including savings and had to opt-out of my cash assistance government program this month of November because the government cash assistance program was setting me up to fail. Community service hours were interfering with my job search and interview process.
Although I need desperately the money, employment is the most feasible option to continue my responsibilities and provide for my children. I was not counting on being terminated with great performance and dedication to my employer but it happened. I am not collecting unemployment and I am soon to find out my appeal since an attorney is assisting me with this. I was informed that the appeals may take until next year due to the thanksgiving holidays and Christmas being around the corner. AT&T is known for acting this way to employees when it pertains to unemployment claims.
I need help and I humbly say this "please". Although all of my contributions, charity help and many more assistance that I have provided to others throughout the years, no one has provided a helping hand to me or my family. I am in fear of staying without a roof for my child and the anxiety / chest pains are overwhelming. If you may assist, God bless you or forward this information to the appropriate person. Thank you once again and hopefully you consider this letter. Thank you for your time and assistance. Is there assistance for single fathers with children like there is for single woman? I am basically a father and mother at home for years. Warm Regards,
trex
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank you

Post by trex »

Hello and Good Morning. I recently lost my job and it's leaving only one person and the house working my light bill is coming up alone with the rent. I might have some of my rent but not all. The light bill I know we won't have if we come up with the full rent.
I'm writing to see if there is any way I can get help. I really don't know much about the program. I have only been in Texas a year so everything Is new to me but I would like more information. If I can get help with paying something I really don't have anywhere else to go. Thank you for your help.