Can't qualify for aid

State and local government assistance programs.
TracieT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't qualify for aid

Post by TracieT »

Hello,
I am currently helping a friend to get assistance with rent and bills payments. I would like to get some information on how to help her with this trough this program. Her name is and she is currently in desperate need of help as she is unemployed and behind in her rent. Please inform us on some ways to prove her eligibility to be able to qualify for this program.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't qualify for aid

Post by Admin »

Qualify for what program? What state? Your request wasn't very helpful. Maybe, until we get more information from you, look into our general link for state and government assistance. We have resources listed for all different types of bills, food, rent, and more. You need to pick your state as well. Find our listing of government assistance by state.
Shammon

Post by Shammon »

I relocated to Charlotte at the end of last year and have had trouble transitioning into my state. I have just about depleted all of my funds. I don't drive as of yet and find work has been tough for me. I am currently unemployed and have no income coming in. I am in need of financial aid for Rent and Utility Assistance.
This is my first apartment and I have about 3.5 months left on my lease. I don't want to end up getting evicted because of this transition and have it hard for me in the future to get any type of apartment because of bad rental history and/or my credit getting bad because of my debt.
Cindy1

Post by Cindy1 »

I am a single unwed mother of 17 month old baby. I do not receive any aid or child support for my daughter. My husband moved out of PA and wants nothing to do with us.
I work 20 to 30 hours a week. I cannot afford my rent of $600 per month or food, diapers or nothing. My family has been helping me but they cannot help with my rent, and we do not seem to qualify for financial aid. Please contact me as my rent is due Monday the 25. I will be evicted with no place to go.