Off work for short time

State and local government assistance programs.
Ptbull11
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Off work for short time

Post by Ptbull11 »

I am off of work due to medical reasons, I am having back surgery and was wondering if there is any kind of temporary financial assistance available anywhere. My last day of work was March 10th, and my surgery is March 24th, 2014.. We barely make ends meet to pay bills and food, we have 2 children the ages 15 and 7. I will be returning to work the end of April after the doctor releases me to go back to work. I was wondering you can help me or lead me in the right direction, cause without my income we will not make it. Thank you for your time.
Kevin L

Re: Off work for short time

Post by Kevin L »

To whom this may concern
I really need help with my bills. I worked a job for 25 years, but it closed down, then I worked another job and it also closed down as well. My employment ran out, please note that I have been looking for a job not just sitting around for a hand out that is not who I am. But I need help. My roof is leaking, my heating system is broken no money to get it fix, so it left me heating by other means, and that have been hard because that takes money. And I'm behind in my house payment going on three mouths. I am hoping that you can help me until I get on my feet, and hoping it want be long. If you can not help me, please direct me to someone who can. Thank you for reading my email. If you need to reach me here is my phone number. Again Thank You.
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

One time only help with rent payment as husband and I have fallen on hard times due to illnesses and also due to my husband getting fired unfairly from his job of 11 years after speaking up and stating that he was no longer going to take their abuse which they gave him a lot of. We are also in need of a car, but do not know where to turn to as we are in a financial mess with three teenage children as we wait for unemployment and disability eligibility.
We have been told that we both qualify. It's just that it is all very time consuming and we cannot afford to wait with no income while we cannot work and we are scared to death. I assure you we have always been very responsible, extremely hard working individuals who have just fallen hard on luck and it's not good.
I/we can provide you with truth of all which I HAVE STATED! I THANK YOU KINDLY IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP, IF IN FACT YOU CAN HELP US. if NOT, I KINDLY THANK YOU JUST THE SAME AND I UNDERSTAND. MOST GREATFULLY & SINCERELY.
I nor my children currently have cell phones, however my husband does. He currently cannot make outgoing calls from his phone but he can receive incoming calls for now, until hopefully he can pay the bill somehow. Thank you again!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, the oil market has hit Wyoming hard, so it can be more challenging to find a job there. the resources in that state are more limited, but for your situation you may want to try a community action agency. They often have everything from job finding programs to information on financial aid, so they can be a resource for you. But the leaking roof and some of that other items, maybe look into weatherization. But it will take a while. In the meantime, find Wyoming community action agencies.
Collingsworth

Post by Collingsworth »

Rent Assistance Help, Utility Help & Also 4 months behind on water. I am worried that I will be getting a notice soon for shut off. I need and any other programs that help with low income.
My fiancée is unemployed at this time and I am the only one working and my hours got cut to 3 days a week due to changing jobs for a short period of time. This is because our vehicle isn't in good condition and couldn't afford the gas to drive to Elkton and back every day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Elkton is located in Virginia, so try a community action agency there. But you are basically asking for the works, so we doubt you can get rent, utility, water, etc. help. Especially if your work hours have been cut and your income is lower. Also, tell your finance to get a job...everyone is hiring.
Collingsworth wrote:My fiancée is unemployed at this time and I am the only one working and my hours got cut to 3 days a week due to changing jobs for a short period of time. This is because our vehicle isn't in good condition and couldn't afford the gas to drive to Elkton and back every day.