HELP

State and local government assistance programs.
cathwilliams
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP

Post by cathwilliams »

I am being kicked out of where I am living it is not due to not paying rent or anything like that. I moved in to help a friend and I am paying all the bills, well her talior is on her sister's land and her sister wants the talior off her land. Now Monica the lady that I am paying all the bills for has a place to go she is going to live with her boyfriend. I on the other hand have no where to go and will be on the streets. I have no money I am now on medical leave and drawing very little UE checks all my money has went toward the bills. I live in Murray Kentucky and have tried everything that I can think of in getting some help. Is there any grants or government money to help me out and help me out fast? Please respond as soon as you can.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP

Post by Admin »

Try the KY Hearth rent assistance program. Basically, the The KY HEARTH program will help and also prevent individuals and families from being evicted and becoming homeless. It will provide grants, funds, and other support services.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... earth.html
Baptist

Post by Baptist »

My husband was recently let go from his job. Although the staffing agency he's employed with was able to find him another position, it resulted in us becoming behind in our bills. We have 6 children, and no family member that we can rely upon. We are in need of an organization that can assist is with our rent payment for this month as we are already behind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you husband is now working, and can afford the future rent, then Oakland California agencies may be able to help. There are several places to try forget a job funds. Can any of your 6 kids also to provide for the home? Why can't you work too while husband was home from job? But until then, use the resources we have listed. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Humid

Post by Humid »

Need help with a home for my 3 kids. I'm a single mother living from post to post. I have no job, no money, no transportation. I really need help. I'm tired of not knowing if we're going to eat or get kicked out. I've lived in nasty hotel rooms. My family don't help. They have their own problems so they don't help. My kids father don't help. He the love the streets and fast life. After having kids my whole life and mindset changed. I really need help. I'm begging for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, sounds like you really need help like you said. Maybe try one of the rent programs for a home. Yes, you can't count on family. And people who live the streets and the fast life obviously are not good to have around. But use our site to seek housing and rent programs.
Humid wrote:I have no job, no money, no transportation. I really need help. My family don't help. They have their own problems so they don't help. My kids father don't help. He the love the streets and fast life. After having kids my whole life and mindset changed. I really need help. I'm begging for help.
Jeff Brian

Post by Jeff Brian »

Hi, I am looking for programs that will help with paying rent. My children and I are a low-income family and almost at the point of eviction unless I can come up with the past rent due and current. I am currently working part time, and trying to find more hours but am struggling to afford daycare, as well as utilities and rent. Any HELP I NEED is greatly appreciated. Just trying to get back on my feet.
Thanks