Cash for me and my disabled family in Maryland

State and local government assistance programs.
Mesoth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Cash for me and my disabled family in Maryland

Post by Mesoth »

I am filing for disability again due to several medical issues. We are behind on all of our bills and can not afford to pay them. We are 11 months behind on our rent, and our level payments on Electric in Maryland this winter is too much for us to make.
We need help with electric, gas, rent, water, and transportation to and from heart doctor and other medical needs cant be followed up on because I don’t know where to start. I don’t know where to start on any of it. I have spent a lot of time praying over the past several months and I need to get some mental health assistance but don’t know where to start. I found this website in desperate attempt to find help, and I hope it is real and can really help us hold on to what we have left. Please contact me with information on where to start.
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cash for me and my disabled family in Maryland

Post by sasolis »

I am sorry but this is a resource website, there is no funding available. Start on the main page and call all the resources available in your area, including mental health. You can also try calling 211 and they will provide resources information as well. You are very fortunate to have a landlord that is understanding and allows you to stay even at 11 months behind, that is so unheard of these days. I wish you the best of luck.
Chocalate

Post by Chocalate »

My rent was due Wednesday. I didn't get paid until Saturday night. Then while me and my disabled fiancé and kids went to my mom's in Maryland someone broke in our home and destroyed it and stole $950 dollars. That was our rent money and electric bill money.
I'm out of options. I never ask anyone in Maryland for help unless I know I can pay them back but this put me in a big bind and we could end up losing everything. There is me and my daughter and my fiancé and her 4 kids that live here. I'm not asking for help with it all but any amount would help and over time. I could pay you back after I get caught back up.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some government options for you, that are a form of welfare. But you also have SSI and other disability resources. All of them can be combined for you, your fiance, and kids. Also, if you can pay back the money, maybe consider a loan...but those come with risk. Anyhow, find more details on Maryland cash assistance programs.
Chocalate wrote:My rent was due Wednesday. I didn't get paid until Saturday night. Then while me and my disabled fiancé and kids went to my mom's in Maryland someone broke in our home and destroyed it and stole $950 dollars. That was our rent money and electric bill money.
I'm out of options. I never ask anyone in Maryland for help unless I know I can pay them back but this put me in a big bind and we could end up losing everything. There is me and my daughter and my fiancé and her 4 kids that live here. I'm not asking for help with it all but any amount would help and over time. I could pay you back after I get caught back up.