On TANF but still need rent and utility help

State and local government assistance programs.
McCann1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

On TANF but still need rent and utility help

Post by McCann1 »

I am currently needing help paying my rent and utilities and I don't know how to go about this. My rent is short by 340$ and my electric is short by 80$. This is my first time on my own and not having the help of my mom. I am currently on TANF and I have used it for the rent. Usually I have roommates helping me but this month I am on my own.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: On TANF but still need rent and utility help

Post by Admin »

You can always request to have your TANF cash payment increased. Contact your state human service office to request this. They may bump up your payment, and that money can then be used for utilities, rent, and more. Find how to do that and phone numbers to call. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... y_*.html
Ameka

Re: On TANF but still need rent and utility help

Post by Ameka »

I'm mother of 4 kids on TANF. I'm struggling right now, my husband in jail few week, I have at same time I just loss my job 5 month ago. I keep looking and prayer the God can help me at this time with situation. I have no income to pay my rent and bill, I leaving by worried everyday, I pray and I hope someone can help me and my all kids till find has a job. Thank you God bless.