please help

State and local government assistance programs.
pleasehelpsciaraffa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

please help

Post by pleasehelpsciaraffa »

were in texas. we have two kids. we have one job. on our best month we have 1500 dollars. our rent is 850 dollars. i dont know what else to say. were deeply in a bad place anything and everything is needed. daycare,electric, water, rent, food, gas, bills...bills...bills...were just not making it. HELP. its2justin@live.com thankyou and godbless
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: please help

Post by Admin »

Here are some programs to try in Texas. You can get help with your utility bills, and find other programs that can aid you. Also, try your local communnity action agency.
http://liheap.ncat.org/profiles/Texas.htm

They may be able to offer you more help, including with rent.
http://www.communityactionpartnership.c ... Itemid=188
Ahhdaddy

Post by Ahhdaddy »

Hello:
Until I can move to an apartment that accepts Iowa City Iowa Section 8 voucher program I am in need of assistance paying rent. Currently, my rent is $679.00. I receive about $750.00 a month from Senior Citizens Senior Education Program in training as a receptionist.
This leaves less than $100/month for things not covered by LIHEAP and food stamps.
HACAP doesn't do rental assistance.
Are there any other agencies around Iowa City that could help until I can move to another place?
Candy Cor

Post by Candy Cor »

I am 18 years old with a husband and child. About two weeks ago me and my husband got our own place to Live. I was working at a local portrait studios and he was working at dairy queen. My husband and my 8 month old baby boy both are having surgery so my husband is not able to work. On top of that picture me portrait studios closed down with no warning so now I don’t have a job either
We have about 800 dollars in bills to pay. Over 1000 dollars in hospital bills because I did not have insurance. We have no money for gas, groceries or anything the baby needs. I also cannot afford a phone right now to contact anywhere about a job. I’m at a total loss right now and could really use some advice. My address is in Poplar Bluff Missouri. Any information on how I might be able to get help would be well appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is tough. Not sure there any great advice other than calling around to the various Missouri assistance programs, as maybe they can offer the support you need. But if you are over $1000 in debt, owe on phone, no gas, need groceries, etc. it is a tough place. Also be sure to try the food pantries, Medicaid, and other options that are free to you.
Candy Cor wrote:My address is in Poplar Bluff Missouri. Any information on how I might be able to get help would be well appreciated.